In the midst of all of the pre-vacation purging & life organizing, I have created a little dream nook for doing work at home. My dining room table (where the dead sunflowers currently hang out) overlooks our tiny little roof with our tiny little garden.
I imaged this garden before we moved here when we set the intention to do what urban homesteading we could in whatever space was to become our new home. And now it's real. There are no chickens this year and the backyard is full of the downstairs dog's poop instead of food and wildflowers, but what we have is a start.
This was day one:
And here we are now:
It is small, messy and very makeshift. Who knows what we will yield from it, but I am proud to have things growing outside the window. Each day brings something new to observe as I sip my morning cup of tea.

No comments:
Post a Comment